Sunday, December 23, 2012

Completed Team Sets Part 1

Each trade package I receive in the mail brings one or more Astros team sets closer to completion.   In this collectors personal opinion it is more rewarding than  pulling that elusive 1/1.  It allows me to travel back in time to days gone by.  For most collectors nostalgia is part of what makes the hobby enjoyable.  

This post brings you a few team sets completed this week thanks to the generosity of a few traders I have befriended on Twitter.  This post is dedicated @CardJunk, and @Highlightreel31.  Their help with my #ASTROPROJECT is greatly appreciated! So with their help I present to you seven  team sets completed in the last week.  Enjoy their beauty.


                           1985 Topps                                                                1986 Topps

                        1987 Topps                                                                 1988 Donruss Baseballs Best
             
                      1988 Score                                                                                   1988 Topps






1989 Bowman



3 comments:

  1. Hi Charles.

    Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays. Did you get my cards a few weeks ago? Hope you liked them. I haven't seen the Fleers yet but no big deal. Just wanted to let you know, just in case. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a small group of about 20 cards that are on your Astro Project list. I don't have a Twitter account, so email me if you'd like to set up a trade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you an email sir!:) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete